We provide the most flexible and affordable childcare service to parents of primary school children in the Cork area.
We cater for all the childcare needs of busy families by offering Casual Bookings, Last Minute or Emergency Bookings, Free Cancellation and Camps & Childcare during school holidays.
Club Spraoi are pleased to offer a full service to primary schools. We take the stress out of administration and organise it all for you!
Club Spraoi is a leading provider of wrap around childcare in the Cork area for children aged 4-12 years.
It was founded with the vision of providing fun, active, reliable, affordable and well organised clubs supporting parents when most needed; before school, after school and during the holidays.
As busy parents, we all experience the challenges of finding suitable childcare for our school aged children. It is often expensive and inflexible, or we may have to rely on grandparents or family to help out.
Club Spraoi offers a fun, affordable and flexible childcare programme at your child’s school. In a familiar and relaxed environment, your child can socialise and play, and enjoy a daily programme of activities based on the children’s interests and likes.
What Our Happy Parents Say
- As a parent returning to work after 15 years at home raring my family, and having my baby (Ronan 10) being cared for by the fantastic girls in Spraoi, has made it just so feasible for me, as I have no family living nearby for support. I couldn’t recommend their services enough and if they were in the school many years ago, I might have even taken the jump then to return to work earlier. Ronan absolutely loves the club. He’s always a happy chappy when collected, so that speaks for itself how wonderful it is.
- We are parents of 6 and 7-year-old children. We are very happy with the after-school care which is provided by Priscilla and Fiona. Our kids really enjoy going to Club Spraoi. There are many activities that everyone can find something for themselves. When weather allows, kids are playing in the yard 🙂 Service is flexible and short notice is accepted. We highly recommended Club Spraoi. Priscilla and Fiona are very friendly, kind and easy to approach.
- I find Club Spraoi outstanding; both Priscilla and Fiona very efficient and friendly. They get on very well with the children. They do many different activities with the kids; baking, art, quizzes, outdoor play. Their website is easy to access to make a booking and they try their best to accommodate even at short notice. My daughter, who is in first class, loves going there every week and I feel it is a good way for her to mix with other children and is good for her confidence. I would highly recommend Club Spraoi to anyone looking for childcare. It is a Godsend.
- My daughter Eva goes to the after-school club and loves it. The after-school club does a lot of things with them; homework, baking, art etc. Eva is always excited when I tell her she going. Fiona and Priscilla are fantastic with all the children. I would highly recommend this after school care for your child.
- Harrison and Rio are both new to Club Spraoi and they are loving it. Chatting with a teacher, she told me all about this fantastic group, so I was eager to find out more and sign them up as soon as they returned to school. It is a blessing. My husband works shifts and some weeks my own hours can vary slightly, so finding a group that accommodates our needs with flexible dates/times has been wonderful. My boys came home last week, fed, watered and even the homework was done. I’m living the dream this week after discovering Club Spraoi.
- Club Spraoi is a fantastic service. Fiona and Priscilla are absolutely great with my kids. My children love attending, with its fun and friendly atmosphere. The staff are always understanding and extremely accommodating. I would have been lost without their service this year. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone.
- The girls in Club Spraoi are something else! I’m not sure if my words will do it justice! When I returned to full time work, I was racked with so much “mom guilt”, I will always remember my first call with Fiona, she reassured me and put my mind at ease about having my daughter in childcare. And true to her word my daughter LOVES going to Club Spraoi after school, she still begs me if she can go to the morning club now, which is a testament in itself on how great the girls are in club Spraoi! It is one of the most flexible and affordable childcare services I have ever come across, and so easy to book and pay all done online! The girls are easily contactable also, for any last-minute changes (play dates being organised ). They also do amazing “term” parties such as Halloween & Christmas, these get booked out straight away! They are so much fun!
Established in 2016 with continuous growth and development, Club Spraoi works within 4 Cork primary schools, with over 800 registered children and using our services on a full-time, part-time and casual basis. Our sites cater for between 24 and 60 children per session.